"This is the finest blog I have seen for the kitchen industry. The designs unveiled on this site are so insanely new and innovative, you'll find them here before any publication can muster pen to paper. This is a site from a blogger with a true kitchen design obsession that will have you reading every column inch with pleasure and delight."

Jackie Daly, Managing Editor, KBB Magazine



Thursday 17 February 2011

Artistic Kitchen

The quicker the industry realises that the kitchen of tomorrow is an island with a background of artistic self expression....the better!

7 comments:

  1. Hear! Hear! But it could also be a fairly muted backdrop with anexpressive and artistic central island... Miles // SplinterWorks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY! Thanks for the comment Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Do you know the artist? It looks a bit like Sandro Chia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paul. Regarding the Artist JoAnn I guess I would have to ask Valcucine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitchen clearance
    I am much impressed by your information and also it is much beneficial. I like it much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woaw..I like this , found you on twitter via design interior..like your modern touch of the kitchen..Iam mmore like "classic style" but indeed I can like other style as well, have a lovely day/Marie

    ReplyDelete